TENDERING ON PROJECTS
- Guaranteed Lump Sum price for the project
- Complete breakdown of all the works Wroxton WA is tendering on. The breakdown includes all quantities, rates and a marked up drawings all works that have been tendered on.
- Wroxton WA can also provide specialist knowledge to the Builder during the tenderng phase to help reduce costs or provide alternative solutions to a particular problem. An example of this is our Patented Head Restraint system that we designed and had approved by BG & E ( Engineers at Fiona Stanley Hospital Project ) which replaced steel columns in certain masonry blockwalls.
- Wroxton WA has,over the years, worked with clients in the residential sector to help manage their projects. We work closely with the client to ensure all aspects of the project from Ground Works to Final Works such as landscaping and cleaning of the project are completed. We ensure all this by providing the client upfront costs and providing them with all the information they require to see thier project be realised.
OWNER / OPERATED EQUIPMENT
- Merlo P34.7
- Clark 3.5 Tonne Forklift
- Maximal 3 Tonne Forklift
- Clark 2.5 Tonne Forklift
- Takeuchi Bobcat
- Mini Bobcat
- 6m and 8m Scissor Lifts (EWPs)
- Electric Pallet Trolleys
- Electric Pallet Stackers
- Hilti Diamond Blade Wet and Dry saws
- Blocksaws with Water Recycling Pumps
- Kwikstage and A Frame Scaffold Systems
MATERIALS WE SUPPLY AND INSTALL
- All types of Besser Blocks - Including Smooth, Honed and Split Face Blocks
- Traditional English style bricks
- Glazed bricks
- Concrete Corefill
- Concrete Footings and Slabs
- Caulking and sealant materials
- Limestone Blockwork & Limestone Cladding
- Stone Cladding
- CSR Hebel Powerpanels and Blocks
- Rendering Works
- Supply and Install of Non Firerated Door frames
- Insulation including Acoustic and Fire Rated types
- Masonry Wall Reinforcement. For example N-12 and N16 Deformed Reo Bar
- As well as the above Wroxton WA has reguarly used its extensive list of trusted and qualified trade contractors to complete works outside the scope requested which include Steel Manufacturing such as RHS and Flatbar Columns, Stonemasons, Formwork, Tiling, Landscapers, Plumbing, Electrical and Carpentry Works.